This episode is for you if you:
- Are struggling to ask for financial help from your parents or friends because ‘You do not want to disturb anybody’.
- Believe that asking for financial help portrays you as a weak person
- Want to know the categories of people to ask for financial help
- Want to keep to your promise of paying back if you promised to pay back
- Want to understand financial times and seasons and how to properly navigate through them
In the Reality Check Segment, a member of this Calm Down Podcast Community sent me a mail for this segment. This person wants to know if God is real or not. Any words of Advice, support or encouragement for this person? Please drop it in the comment section.
Do you find it annoying when someone adds you to a WhatsApp group without first seeking your consent? I know you don’t like that because nobody does! We shall be talking sense into people that do this nonsense in the Common Sense Rule Segment.Stop adding people to WhatsApp groups without first seeking their consent Click To Tweet
Now grab a popcorn and hit play because this episode is content and nugget filled.
This podcast is available on all podcast listening platforms/apps. Please if you love this podcast, give me five star ratings and drop a review for me in the podcast listening app you are currently using to listen to my podcasts for more discovery.
Social Media Platforms
You can follow on:
Facebook Page @Calm Down Podcast
You can as well also follow me, the host; Viola Ekene on Instagram @viola_ekene and Twitter @viola_ekene. You can also like her Facebook Page @HiswordMybeauty
To receive updates on new episodes plus get insider perks, sign up to this podcast newsletter by clicking HERE.
Have a good time listening! Love you!
Previous Episodes You Can Also Listen To