I started hearing about menstrual cups two to three years ago and I was very sceptical about using or inserting anything into my vagina. Fast forward to this year, 2021, I became totally fed up with pads and the messiness that comes with using them. Also, I am now becoming intentional in investing in eco-friendly and economical products so I made up my mind to finally give it a try. Words fail me to express in writing how much I do not regret switching to menstrual cups. Now, I tell any lady that cares to listen why she should switch to menstrual cups. The video below explains in detail:
- My honest thoughts on switching to menstrual cups.
- How to find the right cup size.
- Where to purchase menstrual cups in Nigeria.
- How to insert the menstrual cup.
- How to store the menstrual cup
- How to sanitize the menstrual cup and
- Tips on making up your mind to switch to menstrual cups.
Tap on the video to watch and please subscribe to my YouTube channel for more beauty and lifestyle content.
I sincerely believe every woman should switch to menstrual cups. It makes periods less stressful and more manageable. I’d love to read your thoughts on this in the comments section below.How to insert a menstrual cup Click To Tweet
Related Women Wellness and Femininity PostsMenstrual cups use in Nigeria Click To Tweet